Groups for assignments

Disclaimer: Dieser Thread wurde aus dem alten Forum importiert. Daher werden eventuell nicht alle Formatierungen richtig angezeigt. Der ursprüngliche Thread beginnt im zweiten Post dieses Threads.

Groups for assignments
Since we’re supposed to submit the assignments in groups of 3 and I imagine I’m not the only one who has no idea about who else is in this course, this thread could help organizing groups.
I for one am in the 1st semster in the Master program of Mechatronics Engineering and looking for a group.
Also, if there’s a better way for this, please post it, since I don’t find this a great way… But the advice from the last video “just be social” was surely well-intentioned but not practical.
Looking forward,
Johannes

Hi JoKu,

there’s a pretty big WhatsApp group for AI 1 (136 students): <Link deleted, cause someone kindly reminded me of all the spam we got last semester, I’ve sent you a PM instead>

Best regards, Tobi

Hi,

Can you add me in the whatsapp group ?

Hi,

I’m also still looking for a group. Could someone please pm me the link for the Whatsapp group?

Groups for assignments
Hi,
same here. Could someone please pm me the link for the Whatsapp group?

Hi,

Could please also add me in that WhatsApp group? I’m also looking for a group for exercise submission.

The link has been posted in the FSI Rochet.chat channel “artificial_intelligence_1”, you could find it in the backlog.

I’m in that channel in Rocket chat, this Rocket chat https://chat.fsi.cs.fau.de/channel/artificial_intelligence_1, but there isn’t an invitation link there. Can you show where it is ? Or simply send it to me privately

Hi i am still looking for a group and i cant use the link for the rocket chat, can someone invite me to the whatsapp group?

I’m still looking for a group, so it would be awesome if I could be invited to the whatsapp group :slight_smile:

Hey,

I totally forgotten that there are also AI assignments. Does someone still need participants? Perfectly, if this group uses classical tools related to git and latex (if necessary).

Hey, I’m quite late but I’m also looking for a group and it would be nice if you can send me the whatsapp link as well :slight_smile: Thx

Hi,
I am also still looking for a group… If you want add me to the group too
Thanks

Hey,
I’m also looking for a group. It would be nice if someone could send me the whatsapp link.

Hi,
I am looking for a group, too.
Could you also invite me to the WhatsApp Group?

If anyone is interested I’m in a group of 2, so we have 2 free places. Feel free to write me if you want to join