Where to upload the posters? And what belongs into the Slides?

Disclaimer: Dieser Thread wurde aus dem alten Forum importiert. Daher werden eventuell nicht alle Formatierungen richtig angezeigt. Der ursprüngliche Thread beginnt im zweiten Post dieses Threads.

Where to upload the posters? And what belongs into the Slides?
Hi,

according to https://github.com/dirkriehle/amos-course/blob/master/Generated/Lecture%20slides/AMOS%20A02%20-%20Course%20Schedule.pdf we shall create two posters until Wednesday. We have now finished them and would like to submit them. In the slides, it says “Please submit the PDFs as two separate files”. My question: Where should we upload them? Into Google Drive, or to StudOn? Or is there a separate upload form?

The same question applies to next week: We shall create AMOS demo day slides. But where should we upload them?

An additional question regarding the slides: Are there any examples for this? How many pages are allowed and what are they used for?

Please see my email from a few minutes ago and download the updated instructions.

The demo day slides should be uploaded to StudOn. If there is no submission for this, send it by email (see slide 9 of schedule).

So we don’t need the posters at all. To be honest, I am not happy about how this was communicated. We wasted a lot of time creating super shiny and fancy posters. We had multiple meetings, one even on Sunday, so that we can finish everything on time. Changing the slides two days before the posters are due is, from my point of view, just not the way it should have been done.

Of course, it is not possible to change this now. But I have to admit that I am really disappointed about how this was handled.