[Official] Retake Exam in Feb 2021

Disclaimer: Dieser Thread wurde aus dem alten Forum importiert. Daher werden eventuell nicht alle Formatierungen richtig angezeigt. Der ursprüngliche Thread beginnt im zweiten Post dieses Threads.

[Official] Retake Exam in Feb 2021
Dear Students,

given the flood of postponed exams from last semester, some of you have been wondering whether there will be a retake exam in February 2021.

Yes, – as always – there will be a retake exam in the following semester, most probably around Feb 10. 2021. And yes, the homework-related bonus points you earn this semester will – of course – be counted for that exam as well.

I have the vague recollection though that you have to register for the regular exam to be entitled to the retake; please check this yourself.

I’ve asked Prof. Götz about this…
…and he said that if it’s a regular first-attempt-exam where Corona FPO doesn’t apply (otherwise we should ask the examination office instead) then you don’t need to register for this semesters exam in order to register for the retake one.
So that’s good news I guess!

The question is whether the Corona FPO applies, but it only does to the postponed exams from wintersemester, right?