Question regarding lecture topic changes

Disclaimer: Dieser Thread wurde aus dem alten Forum importiert. Daher werden eventuell nicht alle Formatierungen richtig angezeigt. Der ursprüngliche Thread beginnt im zweiten Post dieses Threads.

Question regarding lecture topic changes
Hello,

as I sadly can not attend the lecture due to overlaps I have been watching the lecture recordings of past years.
In the last recording I watched a chapter about planning was introduced, but could not find it in the current lecture slides. Instead there is a chapter about “Knowledge Representation” which was not featured in any of the previous years.

Am I right to assume that the chapter about planning will not be featured in this years lecture?
Will this new chapter about “Knowledge Representation” be relevant for the exam?
Could you please tell me the slide number on which the last lecture ended so I can synchronize my learning state with the lecture?

Dear Sperrus,

I have just updated the syllabus and course notes you can find the last slide there.

We have a little more time this year, so I have introduced a new/additional chapter on knowledge representation (which I did not have time for in the last years). Yes, it will be exam-relevant.
The chapter on planning will also come, but is not yet in the course notes. It will be largely the same as in the last years.

Hope this helps,
Michael Kohlhase