SUSE case

Disclaimer: Dieser Thread wurde aus dem alten Forum importiert. Daher werden eventuell nicht alle Formatierungen richtig angezeigt. Der ursprüngliche Thread beginnt im zweiten Post dieses Threads.

SUSE case
Hey,

as I won’t be having too much time later this semester, I have already started working on the SUSE case. I was wondering if I’m assuming correctly that we should mainly stick to the IPD business case summary template as is stated in Werner’s Dilemma?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi

Yes, that would be a logical way to proceed. See the supporting Case Concepts for more details. However, also think about other dimensions, e.g. income/cost structure etc.

Cheers, Nick

I also finish reading the SUSE case, but I can’t read the words from Exhibit 5 & 8, the font is too tight and I can barely read any words from them

Exhibit 5 – Decision teams in the IPD process (page 23)
Exhibit 8 – SUSE Manager compared with existing system management offerings by Novell (page 26)

Are there any ways to let the prof know and update the case?

Also, the Case Concept (link below) is already disabled?

The formatting does seem off on Exhibit 5. I will bring it to Prof. Riehle’s attention.

Case concepts are always disabled. This is teaching material, only available to instructors.