First homework

Disclaimer: Dieser Thread wurde aus dem alten Forum importiert. Daher werden eventuell nicht alle Formatierungen richtig angezeigt. Der ursprüngliche Thread beginnt im zweiten Post dieses Threads.

First homework
Dear AI students,

I expect some of you are wondering about the start of tutorials. I will post the first homework at the end of this week (Thursday or Friday). You will have time to submit it until Sunday the 3rd of November. We’ll start with the tutorials in the last week of October.

In general, the idea is that I will post the homework on Thursdays/Fridays, with the deadline being the Sunday of the following week (giving you a bit over a week to work on it).

You’ve probably heard this already in lectures, but it makes some sense to repeat it here: you’ll submit the homework on StudOn in your tutorial group (there will be five identical homeworks posted, one for each group).

Cheers,
Katja

So until then there are no tutorials?

That is true, there will be no tutorials this week, because I have yet to post the homework. I will post it sometime on Thursday or Friday this week, and we will start with the tutorials next week.