Neural Network Contest (more details + deep learning preview on Thursday 11.07.19 in lecture)

Disclaimer: Dieser Thread wurde aus dem alten Forum importiert. Daher werden eventuell nicht alle Formatierungen richtig angezeigt. Der ursprüngliche Thread beginnt im zweiten Post dieses Threads.

Neural Network Contest (more details + deep learning preview on Thursday 11.07.19 in lecture)
As mentioned earlier, we will have a Neural Network contest like last year. For rules and similar have a look at our old thread: KI2 - Neuronale Netze Turnier - Info - Künstliche Intelligenz II - FSI Informatik Forum

We are going to have the exact same contest as last year, but cleared the old scoreboard and now you only have to upload your predictions once. This means we no longer use two different testsets, but only one, which you get from the very beginning. This means the scores you see in the scoreboard, will be the final scores. However annotating by hand is not useful, because we will check your submitted code later on by hand to see if the code is able to produce the results you claimed.

We will share the link to the contest by using StudOn, as the website it runs on should not be „easily available to public“. We will also upload every file needed to StudOn (probably this already happened). The contest will last at least one week (I have to talk to Dennis/Kohlhase for details) and as last year, everyone who beats the baseline or is one of the top-three gets some „Bonus points“:

The bonus points are cumulative! So you can get a maximum of 200 bonus points!

Have fun and best luck! I will probably translate the old thread to english, when I find some time…
However it would be great, if you could help me translating the main points. :slight_smile:

If you have some questions, just ask!

P.S.
Because some guys tried last year to „bruteforce“ the solutions. I added a very simple restriction (maximum 3 files per 3 minutes). This will not solve the problem completetly, but enough for trollers. :smiley:

For all the guys, which wanted to get the slides (neural network things), I told Dennis to upload them on StudOn. As far as I know they are not there this week, hopefully he still manages to get some time for uplaoding. :slight_smile:

Just to make sure everyone got it:

Deadline is the same as always (Dennis told me so). Please also upload until this deadline your code in StudOn and do not forget to add your groupname and your “studon shortages” somewhere in the code (best case would be main file), so we can give you the points you can collect in this contest!

The website now also looks like everything should work, there are at least a few more entries now! :slight_smile: