Coming Assignments and Tutorial Sessions

Disclaimer: Dieser Thread wurde aus dem alten Forum importiert. Daher werden eventuell nicht alle Formatierungen richtig angezeigt. Der ursprüngliche Thread beginnt im zweiten Post dieses Threads.

Coming Assignments and Tutorial Sessions
Next week (8.7. onwards) Prof.Kohlhase, Max and me (Dennis) will be on a conference in Prague. Consequently Max’ and my tutorial sessions will be cancelled next week

However, tomorrow you will get a new assignment - namely to implement a Neural Network in Java, using a framework built by Marcel. In parallel, we will have another competition; similar to the one on Kalah last semester. This time, it will be about implementing a smart neural net, which will be evaluated on three different datasets, which Marcel has been kind enough to volunteer to organize.

For that, Marcel will take over next week’s WednesdayThursday lecture, to answer any and all questions about the framework, the competition and neural nets in general.

Frederik will take over thursday Wednesday’s lecture and continue with the subject matter according to schedule.

Have fun! :slight_smile:

If any questions appear, feel also free to contact me (Marcel; m.rupprecht@gmx.net) or write in this forum. I will explain the Competition in more detail in a future post (I guess at weekend) in this forum!

Edit: Marcel will take over Thursday’s lecture, Frederik will take Wednesday.