(no) Exam Date (yet; but a tradition)

Disclaimer: Dieser Thread wurde aus dem alten Forum importiert. Daher werden eventuell nicht alle Formatierungen richtig angezeigt. Der ursprüngliche Thread beginnt im zweiten Post dieses Threads.

(no) Exam Date (yet; but a tradition)
Dear Students,

I am getting more and more questions of the form “when is the exam, I want to plan my holidays”, and I really understand this given the heat.
But the situation is a in every semester:
I cannot set the date myself, since the Prüfungsamt keeps control over the lecture theatres during the exam period, so we need to wait for them to schedule the exam.
BUT they have promised me that the exam will be in the first two days after the lectures start (and they have kept this promise in all the previous semesters.
So I am assuming that it will be Monday July 29. or Tuesday 30. I do not know the times yet.
We traditionally grade the exam the day after and have a week or so of exam inspection time.

I hope this helps, and I will keep you posted as information appears.

…after the lectures end?

1 „Gefällt mir“

Hi,

Leider ist der Prüfungstermin immernoch nicht eingetragen und das Prüfungsamt reagiert nicht auf Nachrichten/Anrufe. Ich fände es aber wichtig zu wissen, wann genau die Prüfung ist (sind ja nur noch ca 2 Wochen). Vor allem auch die Uhrzeit.
Können Sie da als Professor vllt. mehr erreichen?

Danke!
Viele Grüsse
Anola

1 „Gefällt mir“

Ich schreib dem Prüfungsamt auch mal eine E-Mail… Das kann doch nicht wahr sein…