PR1819 Exam Subjects

Disclaimer: Dieser Thread wurde aus dem alten Forum importiert. Daher werden eventuell nicht alle Formatierungen richtig angezeigt. Der ursprüngliche Thread beginnt im zweiten Post dieses Threads.

PR1819 Exam Subjects
Preparing for the oral exam, I realized that in the dates-and-content-for-lecture list provided in the studon course, slides 16 and 18 to 21 do not appear.
Does this mean they are not part of the exam or did they just forget to update the list?
Thank you!

• 16 ist die Laplacian SVM, die versteht man eigentlich erst mit PA. Könnte mir gut vorstellen, dass die weggelassen wurde, ich hab auch noch nie gehört, dass die in einer Prüfung gefragt wurde.
  • 18 EM / Bias Field Estimation mit Bayesian Model → recht speziell (EM an sich solltest du auf jeden Fall gut können)
  • 21 AdaBoost. Das kommt eigentlich auch oft, auch mit Viola Jones. Gab es dazu vielleicht anderes Material?

I also checked the referred list. It lacks the following slides & topics:

• 16: Laplacian Support Vector Machines
  • 18: Adaptive Segmentation of MRI Data
  • 19: Independent Component Analysis
  • 20: Model Assessment

21 AdaBoost does appear (I guess you meant an exclusive „[…] to 21“).

So, besides L. F. Ant comments, are there any further insights whether these topics were covered by Prof. Noeth’s lecture / whether these slides are relevant for the exam?