Not logged in. · Lost password · Register

ym70amyb
Member since Oct 2018
4 posts
Subject: Assignment 11
Hallo everyone,
In the Assignment 11 the functions I(=), I(P), I(<=), ... are not defined. Can we do the Assignment without it ?
Jazzpirate
Member since Oct 2016
750 posts
Yes, you can. "Prove" refers to what proof calculi do, i.e. show that they're valid, i.e. hold in *all* models - i.e. under all interpretation functions.
lu60ruhy
Member since Apr 2018
15 posts
Will there be a solution for the Assignment 11?

I'm asking for a friend ...
Jazzpirate
Member since Oct 2016
750 posts
Done :)
tyr
Member since Oct 2014
93 posts
In reply to post #3
As it was rather tedious to do that exercise 1 year ago, I somehow like to see my work being useful.
At https://gl.kwarc.info/teaching/AI/blob/master/Marius/uebun… you can see my own solution, which should be correct.
It has way more details then the official solution and also has way more justifications, so you might want to see it...

(all those hours learning how to use LaTeX Busproofs, lplfitch, etc ...   :huh: )
"Debugging is like doing surgery by randomly squeezing stuff in a patient's body and going like 'lmao tell me when this guy stops breathing'." -- Orteil, Creator of Cookie-Clicker
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
Datenschutz | Kontakt