AuD TUTOR NEEDED!

Disclaimer: Dieser Thread wurde aus dem alten Forum importiert. Daher werden eventuell nicht alle Formatierungen richtig angezeigt. Der ursprüngliche Thread beginnt im zweiten Post dieses Threads.

AuD TUTOR NEEDED!
Hello! I am an Erasmus student here at FAU and AuD has been especially hard for me because of the amount of the work it requires and because I don’t have a partner nor I know anybody in the class. So I am looking for someone experienced in Java who has managed to solve previous excercises to tutor me in AuD and help me understand the current and future assignments, because the computer excercises are always too busy for me to get enough help. I am wlling to pay the price we agree on. You can contact me here or on Viber or Whatsapp +49 151 66427844 .

Ever thought about writing e-mails to your tutor if you have questions? Another great opportunity for you would be the “Intensivübung” because there you can ask about the previous exercises and they are explained to you very thoroughly. Please do not take the extra burden of paying someone for tutoring you if the university gives you all the help that you need if you only ask for it. It is not uncommon that you have to invest a lot of time into AuD, but there is also no other way. You have to learn it yourself, no one can learn it for you.