Homework 3 (Tree search)

Disclaimer: Dieser Thread wurde aus dem alten Forum importiert. Daher werden eventuell nicht alle Formatierungen richtig angezeigt. Der ursprüngliche Thread beginnt im zweiten Post dieses Threads.

Homework 3 (Tree search)
I’ve been informed that Prof. Kohlhase apparently didn’t finish (uninformed) tree search in the lectures as planned. Consequently, the current exercise sheet covers a lot of subject matter which wasn’t treated in the lectures yet.

I’m not sure if this isreally a problem for most of you, since tree search is usually covered in beginning classes for computer scientists anyway, however, since I’m sure that not all of you are computer science students or haven’t actually heard the beginning courses yet it’s probably somewhat unfair to expect you to read ahead on the subject matter on your own.

tl;dr: I will extend the deadline for the current exercise sheet until friday next week (i.e. the 23.) and only add a smaller exercise sheet (with 50 points instead of 100) this friday that covers informed search with the same deadline (i.e. the 23.)

1 „Gefällt mir“