Not logged in. · Lost password · Register

froschigon
Member since Oct 2015
113 posts
Subject: Prolog: package in order to generate trees
Hello,
I am doing the third homework about the tree search algorithms and I ask myself the question if there is a library that can be used to generate trees, ordered trees and binary trees. I would like to generate/ construct a test tree and use a tree() function for that. Could you recommend a special package for that use case or are we expected to code the tree construction function ourselves?
Thanks a lot!
tyr
Member since Oct 2014
93 posts
Unfortunately, we do not know whether such a package exists, but you may find it helpful to have a look at these test trees from last year:

https://fsi.cs.fau.de/forum/thread/15303-Testbaeume
"Debugging is like doing surgery by randomly squeezing stuff in a patient's body and going like 'lmao tell me when this guy stops breathing'." -- Orteil, Creator of Cookie-Clicker
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
Datenschutz | Kontakt