Not logged in. · Lost password · Register

ym70amyb
Member since Oct 2018
4 posts
Subject: The link to exercice pdf doesn't work anymore
Hi,
I receive an error when i try to open the assignment1 pdf and I don't have a copy on my computer. How cant I have it ?

https://www.studon.fau.de/studon/il…?ref_id=2361131&…
Jazzpirate
Member since Oct 2016
803 posts
...works for me...?
https://kwarc.info/teaching/AI/assignment01.pdf
ym70amyb
Member since Oct 2018
4 posts
I don't know why but il's still doesn't works for me..
the error is : the website it unreachable
ym70amyb
Member since Oct 2018
4 posts
The problem was resolved thanks.
LasagneAlForno
LasagneAlForno
Member since Dec 2017
75 posts
kwarc.info also blocks IPs from dorms like Rommel or Hawo - maybe you were in their internet?

If yes, you need a proxy
siccegge
Debian Dude
Member since Oct 2009
300 posts
Quote by LasagneAlForno:
kwarc.info also blocks IPs from dorms like Rommel or Hawo - maybe you were in their internet?

oO Why?
LasagneAlForno
LasagneAlForno
Member since Dec 2017
75 posts
some of the CS-chairs have/had the same problem; the student dorms are within the university network, but somehow their firewalls block it.

If you want, I can give additional informations, afaik Lehrstuhl 2 fixed it for their web presence a few weeks ago and they described the problem better.
This post was edited on 2018-11-05, 12:18 by LasagneAlForno.
Jazzpirate
Member since Oct 2016
803 posts
Wow, this is completely news to me. Also, certainly not intentional. I'll let our sys admin know, she might be able to do something about that.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
Datenschutz | Kontakt