Assignments for KI-2 and Question about the Exam

Disclaimer: Dieser Thread wurde aus dem alten Forum importiert. Daher werden eventuell nicht alle Formatierungen richtig angezeigt. Der ursprüngliche Thread beginnt im zweiten Post dieses Threads.

Assignments for KI-2 and Question about the Exam
Hi,

first, where do I find the assignments of KI-II from the summer term 2018? I want to go through them, just to practice without submitting anything.
Second question, is it possible to do the exam for KI-II at the end of the winter term 18/19, although I didn’t participate in the course last summer?

Best regards

I’ve reuploaded them at https://new.kwarc.info/teaching/AI/assignments-SS2018.pdf.

The honest answer is: I’m not sure. There will be a retake exam for AI2 at the end of this semester and if it’s up to us, you can take it as well. However, that depends on whether Prüfungsamt lets you register for it (which is out of our hands). Also, note that if you didn’t participate in the course, and hence didn’t hand in any homework, you’ll obviously get no bonus points in the exam for them either :wink:

Good news for all who are intrested in this topic :slight_smile:

I’ve asked the Prüfungsamt and they told me it’s no problem. Just in case, if its not possible to register for the exam because of any technical reason, then you have to write an email to the Prüfungsamt in order to register manually. Notice you can only register during the registration period, even if its done manually.

Best regards