Klausureinsicht

Disclaimer: Dieser Thread wurde aus dem alten Forum importiert. Daher werden eventuell nicht alle Formatierungen richtig angezeigt. Der ursprüngliche Thread beginnt im zweiten Post dieses Threads.

Klausureinsicht
Klausureinsicht (the english word eludes me - the event thingy where you can look at your exams and complain if you feel unfairly graded) will be tuesday from 11 to 2 with a lunch break in between (i.e. if no one is there, try again a short while later).

For those who can’t come tuesday, I’m open to have you come by on wednesday and/or thursday as well, but please talk to me beforehand, so I’m actually at the office :wink:

Also, for admin reasons we need to confiscate your student ID while you look at your exams, so please remember to bring that :slight_smile:

See you then

So, where is the post-exam review going to take place? :slight_smile:

1 „Gefällt mir“

oh, sorry (and thanks) :smiley: The post-exam review (I learned something! :slight_smile: ) will be in my office, that should be the easiest. 11th floor, office 138. If in doubt, follow the music :smiley:

1 „Gefällt mir“

Jazz or Death Metal?

3 „Gefällt mir“

Depends on my mood, i.e. on how well you did. If you enter and I switch to death metal, you know you did something wrong :smiley:

2 „Gefällt mir“