Not logged in. · Lost password · Register

SpeedyGonzalez
Member since Jul 2017
103 posts
Subject: Connection to scheduler failed
+2 kattleyah, val621
It's me again!

I finally managed to upload my files, but when I want to create a report fossology stops executing Jobs and the report is not executed.

This error message pops up:
"Connection to the scheduler failed. Is the scheduler running?
socket_connect() failed. Reason: () Connection refused"

How can I make the scheduler run long enough to draw a report?

Best wishes,
Speedy
kattleyah
Member since Apr 2018
3 posts
Same thing keeps on happening to me too. Scheduler keeps on failing on numerous occasions, without apparent or consistent reason. Restarting or killing the container does not help since it just fails again at certain point.

I also tried to manually start, stop, graceful-stop, restart and reload the scheduler. The first ones run with no difference to my disconnected scheduler and when I reload I get this error: ERROR: fo_cli.c.92: unable to connect to localhost port: 24693

I hope we get a helpful answer.
This post was edited on 2018-06-15, 16:07 by kattleyah.
val621
Member since Jun 2018
1 post
I'm facing the same issue. Did anyone find a workaround for this?
dudas
Member since Mar 2016
3 posts
On my instance the report jobs don't start as well.

but where do you see the error message?
This post was edited on 2018-06-17, 16:19 by dudas.
bor1
Member since Apr 2014
12 posts
I've faced the same issue, after a long time of not using the server, I guess the session ended, when I uploaded the new file ... anyway restarting the docker was my solution, which solved the problem for me.
froschigon
Member since Oct 2015
113 posts
I have the same problem.
HiWorld
Member since Jun 2018
2 posts
bump, I am facing the same issue!
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
Datenschutz | Kontakt