Not logged in. · Lost password · Register

Sto
Member since Nov 2013
69 posts
Subject: FOSSology - Installation via Docker @ Windows
Hey guys,

I used following command in my windows shell to install FOSSology: docker run -p 8081:80 fossology/fossology
As I see, the file was completely downloaded and extracted, but the process seems to stuck since 1 hour at this following point:

FOSSology postinstall complete, but sure to complete the remaining steps in the INSTALL instructions.                                                                                                                                                                                                            Fossology initialisation complete; Starting up...                                                                                                                                                                                               Starting FOSSology job scheduler: fossology.AH00558: apache2: Could not reliably determine the server's fully qualified domain name, using 172.17.0.2. Set the 'ServerName' directive globally to suppress this message   

Does anybody know what's wrong with my installation process?
Are there some solutions for this?

Thanks in advance!
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
Datenschutz | Kontakt