CW10 1-2 page conclusion to the research question

Disclaimer: Dieser Thread wurde aus dem alten Forum importiert. Daher werden eventuell nicht alle Formatierungen richtig angezeigt. Der ursprüngliche Thread beginnt im zweiten Post dieses Threads.

CW10 1-2 page conclusion to the research question
The slide says 1-2 page conclusion to the research question of your choice based on your coding (Crowdgrader), but I am not sure what I have to do for CW10.

What does “conclusion to the research question” mean?
Do I only have to write “Conclusions” part of a research paper, or a whole research paper including “Abstract”, “Introduction”, and so on?
Or do I only need to make a conclusion answering my research question, and it does not concern a research paper at all?

CW11 includes research review, so I thought we are writing a research paper in this week, but I noticed that 1-2 page is too short for a whole research paper.

You may explained in the lecture, but can you explain me again what we actually have to do?

And what should be the name of the pdf file, which I am going to upload? Should it be " lastname-firstname-cw9-homework.pdf" like the other homework?

Hi,

so this week’s homework is not a complete research paper, simply because it would not be possible/fair within the scope of one week’s homework in a 5 ECTS course.
Note that writing a complete paper is done in the NYT-PROJ module which allocates an extra 5 ECTS worth of effort.

The purpose of this exercise is to practice writing up a theory in prose, grounded in qualitative data.
You need to use the data you have coded to give an answer to a specific research question. You do not need to impose any pre-defined heading structure for this.

With the text giving the answer to the RQ, the conclusion is most similar to the results section of a paper.
This week’s homework is not like a typical conclusion section in a paper, since that is usually much shorter than 2 pages and would give a very brief overview of the work rather than going into details explaining the answer to the RQ, giving quotes etc.

As for the naming of the submission: yes, please continue to use the same naming scheme (defined in the slides) throughout the course.

Hope this answers your questions.

Cheers,
Andreas

Every thing is clear now.
Thank you very much!