Just one interview rated in qdacity

Disclaimer: Dieser Thread wurde aus dem alten Forum importiert. Daher werden eventuell nicht alle Formatierungen richtig angezeigt. Der ursprüngliche Thread beginnt im zweiten Post dieses Threads.

Just one interview rated in qdacity
Hi,

I just noticed that only one of my coding was rated. I did it yesterday and the one I finished yesterday is rated. The one I did today morning is not. It says 0. Was there any Deadline for yesterday? If I also look at the “match” there are none of my labels in the interview, but on my own dashboard they appear. Can this be an error of the platform?

Thank you

Hi,

Officially the deadline is at 1 p.m., when class starts. But since there is no submission to “hand in”, we just take a snapshot of your data later that day (today).

The results you saw were preliminary, from the report I generated this morning to get a rough idea of how everyone is doing. The item you clicked on also said “Week 1 - Preliminary”, but I understand the confusion.

I’ve created a new report now, called “Week 1”. I double checked, and both documents have been coded and included in the report.

Thank you a lot!