CW 13 - Length of "peer" review

Disclaimer: Dieser Thread wurde aus dem alten Forum importiert. Daher werden eventuell nicht alle Formatierungen richtig angezeigt. Der ursprüngliche Thread beginnt im zweiten Post dieses Threads.

CW 13 - Length of “peer” review
Hey guys,

It is me again. I really hope that this “one-man-show” in the forum does not get annoying.

It was stated by Prof Riehle (https://fsi.cs.fau.de/forum/thread/14885-CW11-Submit-written-review-of-R-16) that the review should be “one page” in length.
Was this a general answer or only for R+16, i.e. are we allowed (or even encouraged) to submit longer reviews when reviewing the projects of our colleagues?
I guess no limitations in length for their reviews would be the most beneficial.

Kind regards!

Hello AverageGuy,

thank you for your questions. It does not get annoying; rather we are greatful that you help us clarify things.

As to your specific question, I need to talk with Andreas and Nick about it, so please give us a day.

If someone only writes a one page review it is fine, but you are correct in that it would be more beneficial for your fellow students if you are not length-restricted.

Best, Dirk

1 „Gefällt mir“

Any updates?

No length limit for the reviews of your peer’s work.

1 „Gefällt mir“