CW 10: Leadership Best Practice Cohort 3

Disclaimer: Dieser Thread wurde aus dem alten Forum importiert. Daher werden eventuell nicht alle Formatierungen richtig angezeigt. Der ursprüngliche Thread beginnt im zweiten Post dieses Threads.

CW 10: Leadership Best Practice Cohort 3
Hi everyone,
I am a bit confused about the task question in reference to the previous homework.
As a participant of cohort 3 I researched, reviewed and read about costs of FLOSS leadership by companies.

For the Best Practices, we are facing the following 4 questions where I have to focus on managing costs.

But, in order to answer them completely I probably should also know about the different aspects which are discussed in the other cohorts.
Regarding question four, it explicit asks about success stories which was part of cohort 2.

My confusion is, what is now expected from me? Do I need to research again the whole topic from scratch?
That would actually be my first impulse to deliver good best practice and simultaneously answer the question. On the other hand, in my opinion it is really inefficient since the work was already done by cohort 1 and 2. Thus, I can’t imagine that this is expected.

The other option I can think of would be to answer the question from the aspect of costs.
Then, question 4 will probably be left unanswered because it was not focus of the literature review.

I communicate my confusion here, because I actually had the same problem in the last Best Practice but no chance to discuss it yet. I am looking forward to hear your opinion or „Best Practice“ on how to cope with this task.