Exam registration Informatik

Disclaimer: Dieser Thread wurde aus dem alten Forum importiert. Daher werden eventuell nicht alle Formatierungen richtig angezeigt. Der ursprüngliche Thread beginnt im zweiten Post dieses Threads.

Exam registration Informatik
Dear Prof. Riehle,

I have a question about exam registration for “Informatik” students. I wanted to take the Product Management as “Wahlpflichtfach”. The module is there, but described as “Seminar Product Management” (ID 771469), not lecture+exercise. Should I just register for it and it will be ok for the Prüfungsamt? It is important for me because I need to have Product Management as "Wahlpflichtfach"and not as seminar. I’m writing it here, because I think there are more students who may have the same problem.

Thank you for your help in advance.

1 „Gefällt mir“

Thank you piter for bringing this issue to our attention.

In the administrator panel of UnivIS exam 771469 shows with the Title “Product Management” as Lecture+Exercise with 5ECTS for Computer Science Master students.

However, there are plenty of reasons that could cause UnivIS data not to be copied correctly to MeinCampus. Could I ask you for a favor? Could you please provide these MeinCampus screenshots to me so that I can look into it:

1. A screenshot showing your subtree in which 771469 is visible (including the exam itself)
  2. A screenshot showing your subtree where Seminars are usually shown
  3. A screenshot showing your subtree for “Wahlpflichtveranstaltungen Vertiefungsrichtung Software Engineering”

You can also sent them to me by email (maximilian.capraro@fau.de) as they might contain sensitive information.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Hi piter. Thanks for sending the Screenshots via Email.

The issue should be fixed by now. Please let me know if you experience any further problems.