Immowelt AG

Disclaimer: Dieser Thread wurde aus dem alten Forum importiert. Daher werden eventuell nicht alle Formatierungen richtig angezeigt. Der ursprüngliche Thread beginnt im zweiten Post dieses Threads.

Immowelt AG
Hello,
In the Immowelt AG case, the description of the personas is given in German.
As I don’t understand German very well, it is very difficult for me to read the personal details, goals, methods etc for each persona. And, the picture can also not be translated properly.
In my opinion, the description is important to answer this weeks question. Kindly correct me if I am wrong.

Also, is it possible to provide any one of the persona in English?

Hi,

please use any of the many language tools to help out where your German is not sufficient.

Feel free to collaborate with other students on translations; I don’t consider this cheating.

Best,
Dirk

Immowelt task clarification
Hi,

I would like to make sure that I understand the case question right: “Summarize the Note Taking feature in at max half a page, review the design examples from a Persona perspective, choose one, and explain your choice”. The following points are not particularly clear for me:

1. What exactly is meant under “design examples”? Are those all the figures (3-19) showing feature’s user interface in various views and various versions? Or should only the latest versions be reviewed?

2. Does “choose one, and explain your choice” refer to “Persona” (and not to “design examples”)? So I have to choose one Persona, explain my choice, and review all “design examples” from her/his perspective?

Thanks a lot for the reply in advance!

Best regards,
Viktoriya

Re question 1. Yes, the design examples typically have one figure associated with them.

Re question 2. “one” refers to one of the design examples.

I recommend a tabular analysis of the designs vs. the personas.

Question Update
Hello Dirk,

just noticed that the question in the deliverable slide has been changed. I already prepared the assignment according to the old question and uploaded it a few days ago. Do you want us to change our write-up according to the question? Or is it OKAY to have done it from that Persona Perspective?

Thanks and best regards!

Just stick to the old question. The new question is simply more precise.