Nicht angemeldet. · Kennwort vergessen · Registrieren

Dirk Riehle
Mitglied seit 09/2009
282 Beiträge
Betreff: Welcome to AMOS, the Agile Methods and Open Source course forum
Please use this forum for student discussions (in any given year).

Administrative questions please ask in the super-forum's year-specific thread for AMOS.

Questions are welcome in both English and German.
http://osr.cs.fau.de
Firam Juogi
Mitglied seit 10/2009
12 Beiträge
Betreff: Group Swap
Is somebody willing to do Cloud Computing for me?

Actually I wanted to do CroudTrip or Personalfragebogen, but was assigned to Cloud Computing.

I am a software developer.
pr0wl
Jonas
Mitglied seit 10/2009
322 Beiträge
Sure, why not (since cloud computing at datev was also one of my favorites). Im in Personalfragebogen and sent you a personal message. If Dirk reads this too, he might aswell just swap us now.
Android
Mitglied seit 01/2015
2 Beiträge
Is somebody willing to do "Elektrobit - Spice Traceability" for me?

I wanted to do CroudTrip, but was assigned to "Elektrobit - Spice Traceability".

I am a software developer.
Thnx
Dirk Riehle
Mitglied seit 09/2009
282 Beiträge
CroudTrip was the crowd favorite, with many wanting to take it. So I think your chances of switching are better if you also ask for other projects or make clear what you are looking for. --Dirk
http://osr.cs.fau.de
Android
Mitglied seit 01/2015
2 Beiträge
I want to develop with Android, that's why... :/
Ann Barcomb
Mitglied seit 04/2014
37 Beiträge
Zitat von Android:
I want to develop with Android, that's why... :/

There are three projects which involve an element of Android development, according to the course technologies overview: projects 2, 4 and 5. The Elektrobit/CroudTrip application (project 2) was of great interest, but perhaps you can find someone from DATEV/Personalfragebogen or Develop Group/Cross Platform teams who would like to switch.
Schließen Kleiner – Größer + Auf diesen Beitrag antworten:
Prüfcode: VeriCode Gib bitte das Wort aus dem Bild ins folgende Textfeld ein. (Nur die Buchstaben eingeben, Kleinschreibung ist in Ordnung.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Weitere Zeichen:
Gehe zu Forum
Datenschutz | Kontakt