Welcome to AMOS, the Agile Methods and Open Source course forum

Disclaimer: Dieser Thread wurde aus dem alten Forum importiert. Daher werden eventuell nicht alle Formatierungen richtig angezeigt. Der ursprüngliche Thread beginnt im zweiten Post dieses Threads.

Welcome to AMOS, the Agile Methods and Open Source course forum
Please use this forum for student discussions (in any given year).

Administrative questions please ask in the super-forum’s year-specific thread for AMOS.

Questions are welcome in both English and German.

Group Swap
Is somebody willing to do Cloud Computing for me?

Actually I wanted to do CroudTrip or Personalfragebogen, but was assigned to Cloud Computing.

I am a software developer.

Sure, why not (since cloud computing at datev was also one of my favorites). Im in Personalfragebogen and sent you a personal message. If Dirk reads this too, he might aswell just swap us now.

Is somebody willing to do “Elektrobit - Spice Traceability” for me?

I wanted to do CroudTrip, but was assigned to “Elektrobit - Spice Traceability”.

I am a software developer.
Thnx

CroudTrip was the crowd favorite, with many wanting to take it. So I think your chances of switching are better if you also ask for other projects or make clear what you are looking for. --Dirk

I want to develop with Android, that’s why… :confused:

There are three projects which involve an element of Android development, according to the course technologies overview: projects 2, 4 and 5. The Elektrobit/CroudTrip application (project 2) was of great interest, but perhaps you can find someone from DATEV/Personalfragebogen or Develop Group/Cross Platform teams who would like to switch.